The 5th annual Romanian Film Festival, themed "Travelling Shots: Families Beyond Boundaries," will be held on different dates at Stanford University, UC Berkeley and San Francisco State University starting on Nov. 5th and ending on Nov. 13th.
Stanford University will host the festival on November 5th and November 8th.
Sunday, November 8, 2015:
- 1:00 pm – 3:00 pm CHILD’S POSE by Calin Peter Netzer, drama, Romania, 2013
- 3:15 pm – 4:45 pm WAITING FOR AUGUST by Teodora Ana Mihai, documentary, Belgium, 2014
- 4:45 pm – 5:15 pm Q&A with director Teodora Ana Mihai
- 5:30 pm – 6:15 pm Panel: “TRAVELLING SHOTS: FAMILIES BEYOND BOUNDARIES”
- 6:30 pm – 8:15 pm Q.E.D. by Andrei Gruzsniczki, drama, Romania, 2013
- 8:15 pm – 8:45 pm
Q&A with director Andrei Gruzsniczki
For the complete list of other festival dates, times, locations and films, please visit https://rofilmfestival.wordpress.com/program/
Sponsored by Stanford's Center for Russian, East European & Eurasian Studies (CREEES), and the Special Language Program (SLP), and the Institute of Slavic, East European, and Eurasian Studies at UC Berkeley (ISEEES) and the Department of Cinema at San Francisco State University.
Co-sponsored by Stanford's The Europe Center, Department of Slavic Languages and Literatures, and Stanford University Libraries and UC Los Angeles' Department of Slavic, East European and Eurasian Languages and Cultures, Center for European and Eurasian Studies, and the Romanian Student Club, and the “Nicolae Tonitza” High School, Bucharest, Romania, and Fundatia Semn, Romania.