Grants of $6,000 to $8,000 will be awarded by the Europe Center along with each internship to cover the cost of travel and basic living expenses. Interns will be required to complete a survey about their experience after their return and post regularly to the Global Student Fellows Blog.
The format for the above internships, except for Bruegel, may be conducted as virtual/remote or in-person, pending University policy. Bruegel will only be able to host in-person internships.
- The applicant must currently be an enrolled undergraduate at Stanford and in good standing.
- The applicant cannot have his/her undergraduate degree conferred before the completion of this internship.
- Seniors who will be returning to coterm for all of next year are eligible to apply.
- Global Studies minors in European Studies will receive preference for these internships sponsored by The Europe Center.
- Internships will be conducted during summer quarter: June 20, 2022 to August 12, 2022 for 6-8 weeks.
- Application Period Opens: January 9, 2023
- Application Deadline: February 10, 2023
- Applicants must submit a completed online application form, including a resume and unofficial transcript of Stanford courses.
- Students selected for interviews will be contacted prior to March 10, 2023